Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Is anybody familiar with Martha's Vineyard and a fairly cheap place to stay?

I'm looking for something in this season (fall), I know this is a very specific question, don't know if I'll get any answers, ................I'm a guesser, I'll guess $100 a night in the office season. My preference is a small motel, nothing fancy but cable tv, "maybe" a kitchen, hot shower, that's all. I'm not a big fan of bed and breakfasts because they're expensive but would be willing to entertain an idea. Yes, I could start surfing the net for a place but it's just non stop advertisements of more expensive places and I prefer word of mouth hints. The chamber of commerce doesn't help much either. On the Cape I stayed at the Cove Bluffs Motel in Eastham, reasonable money, nothing too fancy. On the Vineyard I don't care where it is, just as long as it exists. One favor, if you haven't stayed there or have an idea, don't give me a general idea (surfing the net). I'm NOT going to surf websites for lodgings. Am I fussy?, yeah. THANKS for your help, Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment